Frequently Asked Questions
- To get to know and share resources with other case managers in your area
- To find employment opportunities through chapter meetings, local newsletters, local websites
- Attend educational programs and conferences
- To develop a list of vendor contacts and other resources to assist in your career
- To build leadership skills – run for office or participate in local committee
- To spread the word about case management and build knowledge and resources in the industry
- To get involved in local legislation on healthcare issues
- Free admission to Birmingham Chapter’s monthly Lunch and Learn for nursing, CCM and SW CEU’s
- Discounted Registration to Birmingham Chapter’s Annual Conference
- Opportunity to network with Case management peers
- Access to CMSA’s extensive Educational Resource Library
- Discounted Registration to CMSA Annual Conference and Expo
- Free Subscription to:
- Professional Case Management: The Leader in Evidence-Based Practice
- Case In Point – CMSA’s Official Magazine
- The Case Report – CMSA’s Official Newsletter
- Free Copy of the Standards of Practice for Case Management
- Access to Case Management Adherence Guidelines (CMAG)
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance
- And much more, check out the CMSA website, www.cmsa.org, for a full list or benefits
Click on the CMSA Membership application link here and complete the membership application:
Join online today at www.cmsa.org
We would love to hear from you! It is our pleasure to assist you with any question you might have.
Mail Us At…
CMSA – Alabama Chapter
PO Box 59543
Homewood, AL 35259
CMSA Today™ is CMSA’s official magazine, delivering important news and timely articles to the case management industry.
One of the many FREE benefits of CMSA Membership, this magazine offers feature articles written by leading experts representing the latest in case management practices, as well as must-know news on CMSA activities, CE opportunities, and Chapter activities. CMSA Today™ is also available online in a fully interactive, digital version.
Once you are a member we will send you a PDF attachment in your newsletter.
NOTE: The latest 6 PDF’s version will be available. So we recommend you download and keep copies of the PDF’s older than the latest rotation of 6.
Discover the benefits of CMSA Membership. CMSA is advancing the careers of care management professionals thorugh customized educational programming, products, and services tailored to meet the challenging needs of the case management industry. We invite you to join us and see for yourself how CMSA can empower you.