Acquire CEU Opportunity Credits
Birmingham and Tuscaloosa CMSA Members can take advantage of discounted CEU’s through AAACEUS.com.
Be sure to use the following link when taking courses: (http://www.aaaceus.com/BirmAl)
This is another great benefit of being a CMSA member.
The Case Management Society of Alabama (Birmingham and Tuscaloosa) is pleased to announce a partnership with AAACEUS to offer over 1400 hours of pre-approved continuing ed courses for case managers, social workers, rehab professionals and life care planners.
The courses now being offered on the website are pre-approved and appropriate for Nurses, ACM, CCM, CRC, CDMS, CRRN, CMCN, COHN, CPUR, CPUM, CPHM, Social Workers (ASWB) and more. You can take online courses, online e-Newsletter CEUs and Home Study courses (with textbook). All course types can be taken easily and conveniently at anytime.
Registration and testing are all done online and Certificates of Completion are immediately available upon passing the course exam and completing the Evaluation.
Over 50 course topics are covered including Ethics issues, Communication Skills, Disease specific topics (Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension, CHF, COPD, HIV, etc), Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Geriatric Case Management, Cultural Competency, Homelessness, Privacy Issues, Utilization Review, Hospice and Palliative Care, Obesity, Emergency Room Case Management, Substance Abuse, Depression, Domestic Violence, Psychological issues and much more.
In addition to being able to purchase individual courses ranging from 2 contact hours to 26 contact hours, there’s an option to sign up for unlimited access to e-Newsletter CEUs for a flat fee for a 12 month period. (Once registered, select TOPIC=Newsletter CEUS).
To get started, just follow these simple steps:
- Link to CEUS site
- Register / Log on (once Registered and logged on, you will be taken to YOUR ACCOUNT page).
- View Course Catalog (click on SEARCH FOR COURSES button in top right corner)
- Find desired course (click on COURSE OVERVIEW for more details about course)
- Check course pre-approvals (If looking for Pre-Approved courses only, verify selected course is pre-approved for desired certification)
- Click on TAKE COURSE NOW
- Pay with Credit Card
- Before starting to read course material, print off test (from YOUR ACCOUNT page)
- Read course material and complete test as open book exam.
- TO TAKE TEST: Return to YOUR ACCOUNT page and click on TAKE TEST for appropriate course.
- Enter answers
- Submit test for grading (see SPECIAL NOTES below)
- Complete Evaluation form
- Print Certificate of Completion
- Call 1-866-850-5999 if you have ANY questions.
Course material can be read as many times as desired. Course material can be read on the computer OR printed off and read offline.
Tests can be re-taken as many times as necessary. If you don’t pass the test, the questions answered incorrectly are displayed on the screen – to re-take test, just use your BACK BUTTON to return to test, change the answers to those questions and re-submit test for grading. Repeat process until you pass.
|Send questions to :
Customer Support at: 1-866-850-5999